THE ONLY PLACE TO BUY AND SELL RARE MEDALLIONS & COINS
Contact us to request Krugerrand prices
Call (011) 784-8551 or click below
The South African Gold Coin Exchange is South Africa's largest distributor of rare medallions and collectable coins
Since 1972, The South African Gold Coin Exchange has been a trusted name in local gold
buying circles, as well as among collectable coin enthusiasts and numismatists worldwide. Whether you're looking for South African coins
or wish to buy gold in general, we have a range of bullion available in gold coins
and gold medallions.
If you're an avid collector interested in South African coins, rare coins, sports coins or Mandela medallions, we have selections available to complement your collection:
- Mandela medallions – These are some of the most popular collectables that celebrate the life of Nelson Mandela.
- Krugerrands – Considered the original gold bullion coin, these items enable anyone to own gold.
- ZAR coins – A range of rare and historical South African coins dating back as far as the 1800s.
- Protea coins – This South African coin collection comprises items that celebrate industries within South Africa. The mining collection is particularly renowned.
- Natura coins – These South African coins showcase the incredible beauty of the country's wildlife.
- Sports coins – Major sporting events, like the Rugby World Cup and the Olympic Games are commemorated on gold coins and medallions for collectors.
- International coins – From international to categorical themes, these coins are usually varied, we provide access to some of the most popular collector's World coins.
- Scoin coins – Inspired by the artistic exhibition known as the 'Cow Parade,' Scoin coins are colourful and fun gold coins to add to a collection.
Buy your collectors and rare gold coins from The South African Gold Coin Exchange today. Contact us for any information on firstname.lastname@example.org
THE GOLD REPORT
Complete the form below to subscribe to the Gold Report
LIVE ONLINE SUPPORT
© Copyright 2011, The South African Gold Coin Exchange. All rights reserved.
Any information opinion or communication emanating from us whether written oral or implied, is only given as a general view, in good faith, of products, markets or opinions, without regard to specific objectives or needs, and not as any investment or other advice or to bind us in any way.